- Oil and Gas. Oil and Gas is used all the time in almost every industry.
- Power Plants.
- Oil Drilling.
- Transport and Vehicles.
What are the top 5 contributors to global warming?
Top 5 Sectors Contributing to Global Warming
- Electricity Generation and Heat Production.
- Commercial and Residential Emissions.
What are the main causes of global warming essay?
A. 1 There are various causes of global warming both natural and manmade. The natural one includes a greenhouse gas, volcanic eruption, methane gas and more. Next up, manmade causes are deforestation, mining, cattle rearing, fossil fuel burning and more.
What are 5 impacts of global warming?
Global warming stresses ecosystems through temperature rises, water shortages, increased fire threats, drought, weed and pest invasions, intense storm damage and salt invasion, just to name a few.
- What are the top 5 contributors to global warming?
- What are the main causes of global warming essay?
- What are 5 impacts of global warming?
- What are the 4 main contributors to greenhouse gases?
- What industry is the biggest contributor to global warming?
- What is the biggest human contributor to climate change?
- What is the biggest contributor to climate change and global warming?
- What are 3 natural causes of global warming?
- How are human activities contributing to global warming Brainly?
- What are 10 ways humans impact the environment?
- How do humans contribute to global warming for kids?
- What are the human activities that destroy the environment?
- What are the main causes of environmental crisis?
- What causes the most damage to the environment?
- What human activity affects the environment the most?
- How can we save our environment?
- Which of the following environmental problems causes climate change?
- How humans are destroying the environment essay?
- What are the positive and negative change in the environment?
- How does pollution affect the environment?