What are the 3 main renewable energy sources?
The major types or sources of renewable energy are: Solar energy from the sun. Geothermal energy from heat inside the earth. Wind energy.
What are 2 examples of renewable energy resources?
Examples of renewable energy sources include wind power, solar power, bioenergy (organic matter burned as a fuel) and hydroelectric, including tidal energy.
What are the 7 main sources of renewable energy?
- Solar energy.
- Wind energy.
- Hydro energy.
- Tidal energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Biomass energy.
- What are the 3 main renewable energy sources?
- What are 2 examples of renewable energy resources?
- What are the 7 main sources of renewable energy?
- What is the best renewable energy source?
- What are 3 examples of nonrenewable resources?
- What are 5 renewable and nonrenewable resources?
- What are the top 5 most used energy sources?
- What are 10 non renewable resources?
- Is wood a renewable resource?
- Is oil a renewable?
- Is plastic renewable?
- Is salt a renewable?
- Are rocks renewable?
- Is sunlight a renewable?
- Is fresh water renewable?
- Is water renewable energy?
- Is Diamond a renewable resource?
- Is Cotton renewable?
- Is gold a renewable?
- Is fish a renewable resource?