Which force is called opposing force?
The correct option is D Frictional force. Frictional force is a contact force which opposes the relative motion of a body. Thus, when a body is pushed along a surface, its motion is stopped by frictional force.
Is motion against an opposing force?
FRICTION: Friction is a force that opposes motion. When two objects are in contact, friction is acts in a direction opposite to the motion of the object.
What is the opposing force of friction?
- Which force is called opposing force?
- Is motion against an opposing force?
- What is the opposing force of friction?
- What happens when two opposing forces?
- What is a force that opposes the motion of an object?
- What type of force is friction?
- Is acceleration opposite to frictional force?
- What is force of friction give an example?
- What is meant by force of friction?
- How many types of forces are there?
- What are the types of force?
- Is weight a force?
- Why isn’t gravity a force?
- What is velocity Science Grade 7?
- Is energy a force?
- Can energy be destroyed?
- Is gravity a force?
- Is pressure a force?
- Why does water pressure increase with depth Brainly?
- What can force do class 8?