What are China’s top 3 natural resources?
China has extensive deposits of coal, oil and natural gas.
Does China have enough natural resources?
Based on total proven mineral reserves, China is only second to the US and Russia, ranking third in the world. This certainly supports the saying that China has a large territory and ample resources.
Can China feed itself?
The simple answer is it can’t. It takes about 1 acre (half a hectare) to feed the average U.S. consumer. China only has about 0.2 acres of arable land per citizen, including fields degraded by pollution.
- What are China’s top 3 natural resources?
- Does China have enough natural resources?
- Can China feed itself?
- Does China have oil?
- What resources does China lack?
- Is China depleting its resources?
- Does the US or China have more natural resources?
- How much of the world’s natural resources does China own?
- What country has the most natural resources in the world?
- Does China have natural gas?
- What is China known for?
- Why is China so popular?
- Is Xbox illegal in China?
- What is China famous for producing?
- What is China’s biggest income?
- Where does China get most of its money?
- What is China’s largest export?
- How Much Does China owe the US?
- Does China rely on the US?
- How much of America does China own?