What are abiotic things in the desert?
Precipitation, water availability, sunlight, and temperature are all abiotic factors. Deserts are characterized by their lack of rainfall.
What are those non-living things?
Non-living things are inanimate objects or forces with the ability to influence, shape, alter a habitat, and impact its life. Some examples of non-living things include rocks, water, weather, climate, and natural events such as rockfalls or earthquakes.
What are non-living things in the forest?
- plants (e.g. trees, ferns, mosses)
- animals (e.g. mammals, birds, insects, reptiles, amphibians)
- What are abiotic things in the desert?
- What are those non-living things?
- What are non-living things in the forest?
- What are 5 non living things?
- Is sand a living thing?
- What was once alive but now dead?
- What are the 10 non living things?
- Is an apple alive?
- Is sand a thing or not?
- Is soil a living thing?
- What is sand made of?
- Is Dirt a living organism?
- Do worms poop dirt?
- Is Sun living or nonliving?
- Are sticks living?
- Is a seed alive or dead?
- Is fire a living?
- What are the 100 living things?
- Is Rice a living or nonliving?
- Is Mango a living thing?