What are the 10 ecosystem services?
- Purification of water and air.
- Carbon sequestration and climate regulation.
- Waste decomposition and detoxification.
- Predation regulates prey populations.
- Biological control pest and disease control.
- Disturbance regulation, i.e. Flood protection.
What are the 7 main ecosystem services?
The benefits ecosystems provide include food, water, timber, air purification, soil formation and pollination. But human activities are destroying biodiversity and altering the capacity of healthy ecosystems to deliver this wide range of goods and services.
What are ecosystem services List 3 examples?
Examples of ecosystem services include products such as food and water, regulation of floods, soil erosion and disease outbreaks, and non-material benefits such as recreational and spiritual benefits in natural areas.
- What are the 10 ecosystem services?
- What are the 7 main ecosystem services?
- What are ecosystem services List 3 examples?
- What are the four 4 types of ecosystem services?
- What are the 4 types of ecosystems?
- What is meant by ecosystem services?
- What is service ecosystem?
- What are ecosystem services quizlet?
- What are three ecosystem services provided by biodiversity?
- Why is ecosystem services important?
- Why are ecosystem services important to society?
- What are supporting ecosystem services?
- What is an important ecosystem service provided by forests?
- Is climate control an ecosystem service?
- Which of the following is the best example of an ecosystem service?
- Can you identify examples of ecosystem services provided by forests?
- What ecosystem services do trees provide?
- What are the ecosystem services provided by mountains?
- What are cultural ecosystem services?
- Is tourism an ecosystem service?