- Chlamydia. 1/15. This sexually transmitted disease affects men and women.
- Influenza A and B. 2/15. Sudden fever and chills, muscle aches, headache, tiredness, sore throat, congestion.
- Staph. 3/15.
- E. Coli.
- Herpes Simplex 1. 5/15.
- Herpes Simplex 2. 6/15.
- Shigellosis. 7/15.
- Syphilis. 8/15.
What are 3 examples of infectious diseases?
Infectious diseases are diseases caused by living organisms like viruses and bacteria. Described as contagious, they can be passed from person to person through body secretions, insects or other means. Examples are SARS, influenza, the common cold, tuberculosis (TB), Hepatitis A and B.
What are the 4 types of infectious diseases?
Other common viruses include:
- Common cold.
- Stomach flu.
What are the main causes of infection?
The main types of germs that can cause infections are: Bacteria. Viruses. Protozoa (some of which act as parasites)
- What are 3 examples of infectious diseases?
- What are the 4 types of infectious diseases?
- What are the main causes of infection?
- What are 10 examples of infectious diseases?
- What are the 10 common diseases?
- What are the 20 most common diseases?
- How do you know if your body is fighting an infection?
- Does sleeping fight infections?
- At what age does your immune system weaken?
- Who has the strongest immune system in the world?
- What animal is immune to all diseases?
- At what age is your immune system strongest?
- What weakens the immune system?
- Does being too clean weaken your immune system?
- What are signs of strong immune system?
- What helps your body fight a virus?
- What drink boost immune system?
- What vitamins help immune system?
- Which vitamin helps with immune system?
- What is signs of a weak immune system?