Is X-Men a different universe than Avengers?
X-Men is a foundational text of Marvel movies. Despite not officially being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it was one of the first big “superhero team-up” movies following the success of standalone heroes like Superman and Batman.
Is Marvel in the same universe as X-Men?
Fox has long held the rights for the entire X-Men franchise, as well as Deadpool and Fantastic Four. These superhero stories are technically a part of the Marvel Comics Universe, insofar as they live underneath the Marvel umbrella rather than the DC Comics umbrella.
Is X-Men and Avengers in the same earth?
No. The Avengers are on Marvel Earth 199999. The X-Men are on Marvel Earths 10005 and TRN414. The X-Men are in two universes because of Days of Future Past timeline weirdness.
- Is X-Men a different universe than Avengers?
- Is Marvel in the same universe as X-Men?
- Is X-Men and Avengers in the same earth?
- Why Wolverine is not in Avengers?
- Was Wolverine ever an avenger?
- Does Deadpool join the Avengers?
- Which Avenger is a mutant?
- Who is the strongest Marvel character?
- Did Wolverine Meet Captain America?
- What Avengers team was Wolverine on?
- Was Wolverine in Avengers endgame?
- Who was the first Avenger Ever made?
- Who is the richest Avenger?
- Who is the youngest Avenger?
- Who is the oldest Avenger character?
- Who is smartest avenger?
- Who was the 1st superhero?
- How old is Groot?
- Why can Groot only say I am Groot?
- How old is Thanos?