What universe is VALORANT in?
Valorant is Riot’s first game in a decade to not be part of the League Universe. Instead, it builds upon its own world inhabited by people who have gained extraordinary power due to an unknown resource known as Radianite.
Is VALORANT owned by League of Legends?
Valorant was developed and published by Riot Games, the studio behind League of Legends. Development started in 2014, within their research and development division. Joe Ziegler, Valorant’s game director, is credited with the initial idea of Valorant while formulating potential games with other Riot developers.
Is VALORANT a MOBA?
Valorant is a free MOBA. Like Riot’s crown achievement, League of Legends, the company makes money from the game through its numerous cosmetics. It sells battle passes with numerous visual items such as weapon skins, spray paints, character cards, etc.
- What universe is VALORANT in?
- Is VALORANT owned by League of Legends?
- Is VALORANT a MOBA?
- What is the closest game to Valorant?
- What genre is Valorant?
- Is CSGO a MOBA?
- What MOBA stands for?
- Is overwatch a MOBA?
- What is the biggest MOBA game?
- What is the first MOBA game?
- Is PUBG a MOBA?
- Are MOBAs harder than FPS?
- Who invented MOBA?
- Is Apex a MOBA?
- What is Apex Legends phone number?
- Will Apex Legends Mobile have esports?
- How many GB is Apex Legends Mobile?
- How many GB is Genshin Impact?
- How big is Genshin mobile?
- Can Apex Legends run on 4GB RAM?