|V in V for Vendetta Art by David Lloyd.|
|Publisher||Vertigo imprint of DC Comics (originally Quality Communications)|
|First appearance||Warrior #1 (March 1982)|
Is V for Vendetta part of Marvel?
The acclaimed V for Vendetta is one of the most widely-recognized comic properties in the entire world, but most fans don’t realize the original inspiration behind the story lies in a forgotten Marvel Comics hero.
Is V for Vendetta superhuman?
Superhuman Physiology: In the film, he is physically superhuman due to experiments at Larkhill increasing his strength, speed agility, endurance, reflexes, and kinesthesia.
What characters belong to DC?
Superheroes such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Green Arrow are from this universe, as well as teams such as the Justice League and the Teen Titans.
- Is V for Vendetta part of Marvel?
- Is V for Vendetta superhuman?
- What characters belong to DC?
- Who is the oldest DC character?
- Is Venom part of DC?
- How many characters are in DC?
- Is Deadpool DC or Marvel?
- Is Spider-Man part of Marvel or DC?
- Is the Joker DC or Marvel?
- Who is Marvel’s Batman?
- Who is the Marvel equivalent of Superman?
- Who is the Marvel version of Harley Quinn?
- Who is the Marvel equivalent of Green Lantern?
- Is Harley Quinn DC’s Deadpool?
- How Harley Quinn met the Joker?
- Why does Harley Quinn call Joker Puddin?
- What mental illness does Harley Quinn have?
- Does Joker have a nickname for Harley?
- Why does Harley Quinn wear a Daddy’s Little Monster shirt?
- Why does Harley Quinn have white skin?