Is the Joker a prequel to Batman?
JOKER is a Prequel to The Dark Knight.
What universe is Joker set in?
Gotham City in Joker was set in 1980s New York City, according to Todd Phillips, “to separate it, quite frankly, from the DC universe“. Mark Friedberg, the production designer of this film, said he established the filming location of Gotham Square in Newark as a film set because there was still poverty.
Is the Joker movie connected to the DC Universe?
In October 2019 came Todd Phillips’ Joker, which even though it’s unrelated to the DCEU, is counted as part of DC’s movie universe (separate from the rest).
- Is the Joker a prequel to Batman?
- What universe is Joker set in?
- Is the Joker movie connected to the DC Universe?
- Why is Joaquin Phoenix not the Joker?
- Is Suicide Squad Joker same as Batman Joker?
- Who is the Joker’s real name?
- What age is Joker?
- How many jokers are there?
- Is The Suicide Squad in the same universe as The Batman?
- Which Joker is in Suicide Squad?
- What is the name of Joker in Suicide Squad?
- Is Jared Leto still playing the Joker?
- Who is the next Joker?
- Does Harley Quinn and Joker have a kid?
- Will the Joker return?
- Why did Joker pushes Harley in acid?
- Who was the best Joker?
- Is Joker Batman’s brother?
- Is Joker the son of Thomas Wayne?
- Is Joker’s dad Thomas Wayne?