What is located outside the universe?
To answer the question of what’s outside the universe, we first need to define exactly what we mean by “universe.” If you take it to mean literally all the things that could possibly exist in all of space and time, then there can’t be anything outside the universe.
What is beyond the edge of the universe?
As far as we can tell, there is no edge to the universe. Space spreads out infinitely in all directions. Furthermore, galaxies fill all of the space through-out the entire infinite universe. This conclusion is reached by logically combining two observations.
Is it possible to travel outside the universe?
The technology required to travel between galaxies is far beyond humanity’s present capabilities, and currently only the subject of speculation, hypothesis, and science fiction. However, theoretically speaking, there is nothing to conclusively indicate that intergalactic travel is impossible.
- What is located outside the universe?
- What is beyond the edge of the universe?
- Is it possible to travel outside the universe?
- Can we ever leave our galaxy?
- Will humans ever reach another galaxy?
- Can you travel to the end of space?
- Can humans fly on other planets?
- Is it possible to travel back in time?
- Can humans ever travel to the center of Earth?
- How far into Earth have we drilled?
- Is Earth’s core water?
- What is the farthest a human has Travelled into space?
- How much do astronauts get paid?
- How many astronauts are lost in space?
- What planets have humans been on?
- Is Earth the only planet with life?
- Can you walk on Pluto?
- Which planet can support life?
- Is there gold on the moon?
- What planet is most like Earth?