How do I get into sports science?
You could take a degree in sport and exercise science. Courses that cover the 3 foundation subjects of biomechanics, physiology and psychology, will keep your job options broad. Alternatively you could do a degree in a science related subject followed by a postgraduate qualification in sports science.
Does sports science count as a GCSE?
PE is seen as an attractive GCSE qualification for colleges and universities and employers that offer courses including sport and exercise science, biology, psychology, physiotherapy and more.
Is sports science a good degree?
Sports science graduates, not surprisingly, tend to get jobs in sport and fitness, coaching and teaching especially, but they’re found all over the economy. Management is also a popular option for graduates from this subject – after all, this is a degree for people who want to motivate others!
- How do I get into sports science?
- Does sports science count as a GCSE?
- Is sports science a good degree?
- How much do sports scientists earn UK?
- What is the highest paying sports science job?
- What can you do after sports science?
- Is a sports medicine degree worth it?
- What are the benefits of studying sports science?
- Is a Bachelor in exercise science worth it?
- Is health and fitness a good career?
- What does a Kinesiotherapist do?
- What is a fitness engineer?
- What is the highest paying occupation?
- What is the best career in fitness?
- Is there any career in fitness?
- What should I study if I like fitness?
- How do I get a job as a gym trainer?
- How do I start as a personal trainer?
- How are personal trainers paid?
- Can you make money being a personal trainer?