Can I say universes?
Either singular or plural universe is acceptable here. Note that the author is not talking about universes but about varieties. When we speak of a variety or kind or category we are talking about ways to divide a set or class of objects.
Is universe a singular noun?
The plural form of universe; more than one (kind of) universe.
Is universe countable or uncountable?
(countable) A universe can also stand for a world or an area, fictional or not, considered in itself. Musical universes are so varied that we cannot know them all. (countable) A universe is also an imaginary set of worlds invented by someone.
- Can I say universes?
- Is universe a singular noun?
- Is universe countable or uncountable?
- How many universes are there?
- Is universe a collective noun?
- What noun is universe?
- Is experience countable or uncountable?
- How do you use the word universe in a sentence?
- Is universe a noun or adjective?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What is the verb of universe?
- How big is the universe?
- Does space ever end?
- What’s bigger than a galaxy?
- Is space infinite or finite?
- When did time begin?
- Is space hot or cold?
- How cold is space?
- How long is 1 hour in space?
- Does blood boil in space?