Is MCU based on Earth-616?
In the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Vol. 5, the MCU movies and TV shows are established to take place in a different setting altogether from the comics. To avoid confusion, the handbook designates the comic universe under the Earth-616 title, while the MCU is positioned as Earth-199999.
Why is the MCU Earth-616?
Is there an Earth 0 in Marvel?
Both DC Comics and Marvel Comics have a reality called Earth-0.
- Is MCU based on Earth-616?
- Why is the MCU Earth-616?
- Is there an Earth 0 in Marvel?
- What universe is Deadpool in?
- Is Earth-616 our Earth?
- Which Earth is Mysterio from?
- What Earth is venom from?
- What universe is venom in?
- What Earth is Tom Holland Spider-Man From?
- Who is Earth 67 Spider-Man?
- What Earth is Miles Morales from?
- Why is there 3 different Spider Mans?
- Who is the strongest Spider-Man?
- Why was Tobey Maguire replaced Spider-Man?
- Will Spider-Man 4 ever happen?
- Does MJ remember Peter?
- Is Tom Holland done with Spider-Man?
- Will Tom Holland return to the MCU?
- Does Dr Strange remember Peter Parker?
- Will there be avengers 5?