Will the Marvel Cinematic Universe end?
According to the announcement by Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige at CinemaCon 2022, the stories the MCU plans to tell in the following years are planned through 2032. Considering that Phase 6 is supposed to end in 2025, it’s safe to say Phase 6 won’t be the last MCU phase.
How long MCU will last?
As if that wasn’t enough, Marvel also detailed Phase 6 of the MCU and confirmed it will begin with Fantastic Four on November 8, 2024, and will end with Avengers: The Kang Dynasty on May 2, 2025, and Avengers: Secret Wars on November 7, 2025. All of these phases will be known as The Multiverse Saga.
Will there be another Marvel movie after Endgame?
Feige confirmed that a second “Avengers” movie will close out Phase 6 a few months later in 2025.
- Will the Marvel Cinematic Universe end?
- How long MCU will last?
- Will there be another Marvel movie after Endgame?
- Is Tony Stark coming back?
- Who will next Iron Man?
- What’s next for the Marvel Universe?
- Where is the MCU going now?
- Is Tom Cruise Iron Man?
- What is next for Marvel Universe?
- Who will be the new Avengers in the MCU?
- Will there be a second Eternals movie?
- Will there be any more Marvel movies?
- Who are the Avengers NOW?
- Is morbius a Marvel?
- Can Morbius beat Venom?
- Will Morbius join the Avengers?
- Who is stronger Morbius vs Blade?
- Is Morbius immortal?
- Who is Morbius rival?
- Who defeated Morbius?