What makes lions at the top of the food chain?
Tertiary consumers are the apex predators, meaning these organisms have no natural predators and are at the highest level on the food chain. Tertiary consumers eat only meat, so these are considered carnivores. The lion is the apex predator of the African food chain.
What is a lion called in a food chain?
The apex predator, the lion, is among a group of carnivores that hunt down small animals in the wild.
Is a lion a consumer or producer?
A lion is a tertiary consumer in both grassland and forest ecosystems.
- What makes lions at the top of the food chain?
- What is a lion called in a food chain?
- Is a lion a consumer or producer?
- Is a lion a decomposer?
- What is producer in food chain?
- Is a lion a omnivore?
- Is a tiger a consumer?
- Is a mountain lion a producer?
- What does a lion eat?
- Can a lion eat a lion?
- What kills a lion?
- Who is the king of the jungle?
- Who is the Queen of the jungle?
- What animal is queen of the jungle?
- Who is animal king?
- Can gorilla fight lion?
- Who is the strongest animal?
- Who is stronger lion or tiger?
- Can a bear fight a lion?
- Are tigers afraid of lions?