What universe is Joker set in?
Gotham City in Joker was set in 1980s New York City, according to Todd Phillips, “to separate it, quite frankly, from the DC universe“. Mark Friedberg, the production designer of this film, said he established the filming location of Gotham Square in Newark as a film set because there was still poverty.
Is Thomas Wayne jokers father?
Cullen spoke with THR and revealed that when he played his big bathroom confrontation scene with Phoenix, he played it as though Thomas Wayne is actually Arthur’s father: “I was very surprised when I read the twist.
What mental illness does The Joker have?
Ledger described his character as a ‘psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy‘, and Paul Levitz, president of DC Comics in 2002–2009, said, ‘I keep coming back to the way he physically incarnates madness’.
- What universe is Joker set in?
- Is Thomas Wayne jokers father?
- What mental illness does The Joker have?
- What earth is the movie Joker in?
- Is Joker 2019 set in Gotham?
- Is the Joker set in Gotham?
- Who is the Marvel equivalent of Joker?
- Who is Marvel’s Batman?
- What is the Joker’s real name?
- Who is DC’s Loki?
- Who is the Marvel version of Two Face?
- Who can beat Loki?
- Is there a Thor in DC?
- Who is the DC version of Thanos?
- Who is DC version of Spider-Man?
- Who is the DC version of Deadpool?
- What is DC’s version of Iron Man?
- What hero is both DC and Marvel?
- Is Captain Marvel copy of Superman?
- Can Superman lift Thor hammer?