What is Thailand’s main natural resources?
Overview of Resources
Thailand is one of the leading producers of tin, gypsum, feldspar and cement in the world. Other mineral resources of the country include coal, natural gas and petroleum. The country also has abundant reserves of zinc, iron, gold and copper.
What is Thailand known for producing?
Thailand is the world’s largest exporter of tapioca products, rubber, frozen shrimp, canned tuna, and canned pineapple. Thailand was the 18th largest export market for U.S. agricultural products (including seafood and forestry products) and the 12th largest supplier to the United States of agricultural imports in 2021.
What is the available resources of Thailand?
A number of mineral deposits have been found in Thailand. Among them tin, tungsten, niobium, tantalum, lead, zinc, gold, iron and stibnite are the most important metallic minerals. Whereas feldspar, clay minerals, fluorite, barite, potash and rocksalt are also most important non-metallic minerals.
- What is Thailand’s main natural resources?
- What is Thailand known for producing?
- What is the available resources of Thailand?
- What are 5 natural resources of Thailand?
- What is Thailand’s main export?
- How does Thailand make money?
- What are the major imports of Thailand?
- What type of agriculture does Thailand have?
- What is the main occupation of Thailand?
- What is Thailand’s biggest source of income?
- Is Thailand a good place to live?
- What are 3 interesting facts about Thailand?
- What is Thailand best known for?
- Why is Thailand so unique?
- Why Thailand is so popular?
- What animal is Thailand known for?
- What are 5 interesting facts about Thailand?
- Is Thailand a healthy country?
- What is the number 1 cause of death in Thailand?
- What is the most common cause of death in Thailand?