Is the universe like a balloon?
The balloon is the universe, and as more air is blown into it, you would see the space or surface area of the universe expanding and every point on its surface getting further and further away from one other.
Is the world in a bubble?
Earth is slap bang in the middle of a 1,000 light-year-wide bubble with a dense surface birthing thousands of baby stars. Researchers have long wondered what created this “superbubble.” Now, a new study suggests that at least 15 powerful star explosions inflated this cosmic bubble.
What is beyond the universe?
The trite answer is that both space and time were created at the big bang about 14 billion years ago, so there is nothing beyond the universe. However, much of the universe exists beyond the observable universe, which is maybe about 90 billion light years across.
- Is the universe like a balloon?
- Is the world in a bubble?
- What is beyond the universe?
- Does space ever end?
- Who created universe?
- What is after the universe ends?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What is the end of the universe called?
- What was there before the universe?
- Is time finite or infinite?
- Does something come from nothing?
- When did time begin?
- Is time a illusion?
- Can u go back in time?
- What year did God create?
- Why did God make us?
- Who created God?
- Was Adam and Eve real?
- Does God Look Like?
- Who Wrote the Bible?