Is Resident Evil in the same universe?
The destruction of Raccoon City is an important plot point for Netflix’s Resident Evil, confirming the show exists in the same universe where the original game trilogy occurred.
Is RE7 connected to re6?
Despite looking like a game from a completely different franchise than the one it belongs to, Resident Evil 7 will in fact follow on from the events of Resident Evil 6 rather than be a total reboot, Capcom has confirmed in a post on Sony’s PlayStation blog.
Is Resident Evil 7 part of the main story?
Resident Evil 7 takes place in the canonical Resident Evil storyline. Its ties are subtle, but they do exist. Below, you will find a list (with screens) of everything we saw that ties 7 to the chronicle of a little company called Umbrella and its efforts to revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry.
- Is Resident Evil in the same universe?
- Is RE7 connected to re6?
- Is Resident Evil 7 part of the main story?
- Why does Resident Evil 7 have no zombies?
- Why does Chris look different in RE7?
- Do I need to play anything before Resident Evil 7?
- What is the whole story of Resident Evil 7?
- Is Resident Evil 7 long?
- Should I cure MIA or Zoe?
- What happens if you inject Zoe instead of Mia?
- How many endings does Resident Evil 7 have?
- Which ending is canon re7?
- What if you give Zoe the serum?
- What happens if you don’t save Zoe Road 96?
- How is Mia alive in re8?
- Is re9 confirmed?
- Did Mia know Ethan was a mold?
- What did Mia lie to Ethan about?
- How did Ethan become mold?
- Is Mia also mold?