What timeline is Raised by Wolves?
Set in the 22nd Century, “Wolves” follows two humanoid androids, Mother (Amanda Collin) and Father (Abubakar Salim), tasked with raising children (who just happen to be the future of the human race) on a new planet, Kepler-22b.
What planet is Raised by Wolves set on?
In case you need a refresher, Raised by Wolves follows two androids, Mother (Amanda Collin) and Father (Abubakar Salim), who are sent to an unexplored planet called Kepler-22b after Earth is destroyed in a massive religious war between the atheists and the Mithraics, a religious sect who worship the sun.
Are Avatar and alien in the same universe?
So Avatar and Aliens exist as two different accounts of the exact same fictional event, in some sort of fictional universe – in the same way that Custer’s Last Stand has been the subject of films where Custer is the hero (They Died With Their Boots On) or the villain (Geronimo: An American Legend).
- What timeline is Raised by Wolves?
- What planet is Raised by Wolves set on?
- Are Avatar and alien in the same universe?
- Is Predator and Alien in same universe?
- How far was Pandora from Earth?
- Are Avatar aliens?
- Is it possible to be a Avatar?
- How old do avatars live?
- How do the Avatar people reproduce?
- Does Jake become an avatar permanently?
- Who is Jake Sully’s son?
- What happens to Jake Sully’s body?
- What is Jake Sully’s Ikran name?
- How long do blue avatars live?
- Are Tsu Tey and Neytiri siblings?
- Who is Neytiri’s father?
- Why do Jake and Neytiri have a human son?
- Do avatars mate with their tails?
- What does Neytiri call Jake?
- How many kids do Jake and Neytiri have?