What is Nigeria’s biggest natural resource?
The most economically valuable minerals are crude oil, natural gas, coal, tin, and columbite (an iron-bearing mineral that accompanies tin). Petroleum, first discovered in 1956, is the most important source of government revenue and foreign exchange.
What are the top 3 natural resources in Nigeria?
|1||Abia||Gold, Lead/Zinc, Limestone, Oil/Gas & Salt|
|2||Abuja||Cassiterite, Clay, Dolomite, Gold, Lead/Zinc, Marble & Tantalite|
|3||Adamawa||Bentonite, Gypsium, Kaolin & Magnesite|
|4||Akwa Ibom||Clay, Lead/Zinc, Lignite, Limestone, Oil/Gas, Salt & Uranium|
What are the 10 natural resources in Nigeria?
- Bitumen – Lagos, Edo, Ondo, Ogun.
- Coal – Ondo, Enugu.
- Oil and gas – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Imo.
- Gold – Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo.
- Iron ore – Benue, Anambra, Kogi State, Kwara, Delta State.
- Lead and zinc – Ebonyi, Benue, Ogoja, Kano.
- What is Nigeria’s biggest natural resource?
- What are the top 3 natural resources in Nigeria?
- What are the 10 natural resources in Nigeria?
- What is Nigeria known for?
- Is diamond found in Nigeria?
- What are the 10 natural resources?
- What are the five mineral resources in Nigeria?
- What mineral resources are found in Nigeria?
- What are natural resources What are its types?
- What are the 7 types of resources?
- Is water a natural resource?
- How many resources are there?
- What is the most valuable natural resource?
- What are the 3 main types of resources?
- What resources are limited on earth?
- What happens to Earth when oil is removed?
- How Many people Can the Earth Support?
- How can we save our earth?
- How hot will it be by 2030?
- How old is the earth?