What is Lebanon best known for?
Lebanon offers plenty: from ancient Roman ruins, to well-preserved castles, limestone caves, historic Churches and Mosques, beautiful beaches nestled in the Mediterranean Sea, world-renowned Lebanese cuisine, nonstop nightlife and discothèques, to mountainous ski resorts.
What is Lebanon good at producing?
Horticulture. Lebanon produces a variety of fruits and vegetables. The largest crops (more than 20 kilo tonnes in 2003) include potatoes, oranges, apples and grapes. Exotic crops include avocados mainly in north Mount Lebanon and hashish in the Beqaa valley.
Is Lebanon rich in oil?
After almost a decade of high expectations, the country still has no proven reserves of oil or natural gas.
- What is Lebanon best known for?
- What is Lebanon good at producing?
- Is Lebanon rich in oil?
- Where does Lebanon get their oil?
- What are the main exports of Lebanon?
- How much oil is under Lebanon?
- How much oil and gas does Lebanon have?
- Who is the richest in Lebanon?
- Is there any billionaires in Lebanon?
- Who is the richest family in Lebanon?
- Where do the rich live in Lebanon?
- Is Lebanon an old country?
- What did Lebanon invent?
- What was Lebanon called before?
- Is Lebanon rich?
- Is Lebanon a friendly country?
- Is there gold in Lebanon?
- Is Lebanon a good country?
- Is Lebanese friendly?
- Is Lebanon safe to live?