Can the universe be reborn?
The universe could bounce through its own demise and emerge unscathed. A new “big bounce” model shows how the universe could shrink to a point and grow again, using just the cosmic ingredients we know about now.
Can humans travel to other universes?
But while we don’t have the means to definitively prove whether alternate universes do exist, and whether we could traverse borders to move from one to another, it’s highly unlikely that a topic as stimulating as this will disappear anytime soon, either in science fiction or in real-life science.
What’s beyond the universe?
The trite answer is that both space and time were created at the big bang about 14 billion years ago, so there is nothing beyond the universe. However, much of the universe exists beyond the observable universe, which is maybe about 90 billion light years across.
- Can the universe be reborn?
- Can humans travel to other universes?
- What’s beyond the universe?
- Does space ever end?
- Who is the creator of this universe?
- What is after the universe ends?
- What is at the end of space?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What’s at the edge of the universe?
- How will the universe end?
- How cold is space?
- Do parallel universes exist?
- How many worlds are there?
- Do we live in multiverse?
- What are the 10 dimensions?
- What is 100th dimension?
- What is the 26th dimension?
- What would the 10th dimension look like?
- What is the highest dimension?
- What is the 1st dimension?