What is the highest paying job in political science?
- Postsecondary Political Science Teachers.
- Political scientists.
- Judges and hearing officers.
- Urban and regional planners.
- Arbitrators, mediators, and conciliators.
- Paralegals and legal assistants.
- Public relations manager.
Do Poli Sci majors make money?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects 6% job growth for political scientists between 2019 and 2029. Political scientists earned a median annual salary of $122,220 in 2019. The following table provides average annual salaries for a few political science careers at different stages.
Do political science majors make a lot money?
The median pay in 2020 for political scientists was $125,350, while the top 10% earned over $170,000. While the pay is excellent, you will generally need a master’s degree to land one of these political science major jobs. The career currently projects 9% growth, which is right along with the national average.
- What is the highest paying job in political science?
- Do Poli Sci majors make money?
- Do political science majors make a lot money?
- What are the highest paid majors?
- What is the salary of political scientist?
- What jobs can you get with a PhD in political science?
- How long does a PhD in political science take?
- What subjects are needed to study political science?
- Do you need a masters to get a PhD?
- How much do political science professors make?
- How much do Harvard professors make?
- How hard is it to become a political science professor?
- How do I get a PhD in political science?
- What can you do after masters in political science?
- How many years does it take to earn a PhD?
- How much does a PhD in political science cost?
- How much is MIT a year?
- How much is MIT a semester?
- What is a good GRE score for political science?
- Do you need GRE for Political Science?