MCU Phase Four (Five and Six): Disney Plus series.
|The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special||December 2022|
|Secret Invasion||Spring 2023|
|Loki, season 2||Summer 2023|
What time period was Marvel?
Marvel was started in 1939 by Martin Goodman as Timely Comics, and by 1951 had generally become known as Atlas Comics. The Marvel era began in 1961, the year that the company launched The Fantastic Four and other superhero titles created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and many others.
What phase is Marvel currently in?
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Four.
|Production companies||Marvel Studios Columbia Pictures (NWH)|
Is the MCU Earth-616 or 19999?
In the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Vol. 5, the MCU movies and TV shows are established to take place in a different setting altogether from the comics. To avoid confusion, the handbook designates the comic universe under the Earth-616 title, while the MCU is positioned as Earth-199999.
- What time period was Marvel?
- What phase is Marvel currently in?
- Is the MCU Earth-616 or 19999?
- Is there an Earth 0 in Marvel?
- What Earth is Xmen?
- What Earth is Deadpool?
- Why does Mysterio say 616?
- Why is it called 616?
- What Earth is Wolverine in?
- What is Marvel’s Earth 1?
- What Earth is Spider Man Tobey Maguire?
- What universe is the Illuminati in?
- Who can beat Scarlet Witch?
- When did Wanda go evil?
- Who is the strongest Marvel character?
- Who is No 1 Marvel hero?
- Who can defeat one above all?
- Who is the best Avenger?
- Who is the hottest Avenger?
- Who is the least liked Avenger?