Is force possible without motion? Yes! There is indeed no motion when you apply force on the wall.
Does force create motion? An object has inertia whether it is at rest or in motion. In either case, a force must overcome that inertia. The force may create motion, stop it, or change its direction.
Does every force produce motion in every object? Every force can’t produce motion in every object, it may depend upon the weight or the nature of the applied force whether it is balanced or unbalanced, it depends upon the friction also, if the applied force is less than the friction then there can’t be produced motion.
Is motion and force same? Force is basically a push or pull which acts on an object or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement. It happens when two entities are in contact. Further, motion is when a body is moving, it is in motion.
- Is force possible without motion? – Additional Questions
- How is force and motion related?
- What causes motion?
- How is motion produced?
- How does force change motion?
- Can force always affect change in the state of motion of an object?
- Which type of force brings an object in motion?
- What happens when force is applied to an object?
- Which is true about force?
- How can force stop a moving object?
- Which is not a force?
- Does gravity require motion?