Why biomass is a renewable source of energy class 10?
Biomass is considered a renewable energy source because its inherent energy comes from the sun and because it can regrow in a relatively short time. Trees take in carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and convert it into biomass and when they die, it is released back into the atmosphere.
What is biomass energy short answer?
Biomass contains stored chemical energy from the sun. Plants produce biomass through photosynthesis. Biomass can be burned directly for heat or converted to renewable liquid and gaseous fuels through various processes.
What is biomass 10th class?
Fuels made from plant and animal products is known as Bio mass. Example – Wood, Cow Dung. These fuels do not produce much heat during burning and gives out a lot of smoke when they are burnt. So, just burning wood and cow dung are not enough for our energy requirements.
- Why biomass is a renewable source of energy class 10?
- What is biomass energy short answer?
- What is biomass 10th class?
- What is biomass How is the energy related to it class 10?
- What are the advantages of biogas as a source of energy class 10?
- What are the sources of energy Class 10?
- Which energy source is renewable?
- What are three reasons for renewable energy?
- What are the 7 main sources of renewable energy?
- What is the most efficient renewable energy source?
- What is the best renewable energy source and why?
- What is biomass fuel made from?
- Which energy source is the best and why?
- Which renewable energy is growing the fastest?
- Which renewable energy is the cheapest?
- Which energy is most efficient?
- Do renewable resources save money?
- Which energy source is cheapest?
- What is the safest energy source?
- Which energy source causes the least pollution?