The Medical Science honours program is difficult, but it will generate opportunities for students who want to enrich their understanding of med science research, followed by a PhD program (the highest university degree you can complete).
What can you do with a medicine Bachelor?
- Clinical radiologist.
- General practice doctor.
- Hospital doctor.
What can I do with a medical degree other than medicine?
Here are just a few roles open to medical graduates.
Don’t Want to be a Doc? 15 Other Jobs You Can Do with a Medicine Degree
- Public Health Worker.
- Health Journalist.
- Medical Teacher.
- Clinical Forensic Medical Examiner.
- Crowd Doctor.
- Medical Photographer.
- Medical/ Pharmaceutical Researcher.
- Sports and Exercise Medicine.
What can I do instead of being a doctor?
Types of Alternative Jobs for Physicians
- Medical education jobs for physicians.
- Corporate physician jobs and insurance medicine.
- Healthcare consultant.
- Medical writer/editor.
- Finance jobs for doctors.
- Expert witness/medical malpractice expert.
- Medical startup entrepreneur.
- Physician inventor.
- What can you do with a medicine Bachelor?
- What can I do with a medical degree other than medicine?
- What can I do instead of being a doctor?
- Is Doctor of Medicine a bachelor degree?
- Is medicine still a good career?
- Which bachelor degree is best for healthcare?
- What can I do with a medical degree and no residency?
- Are you a doctor if you don’t finish your residency?
- Can I be a doctor without residency?
- What is the shortest residency?
- What’s the easiest doctor to become?
- Which doctor takes the longest time to become?
- Do doctors get paid during residency?
- Can you have a baby during residency?
- Is 25 too old for med school?
- What age do most people start medical school?
- How many hours do medical students study daily?
- What is the hardest year of medical school?
- What age is too late for medical school?
- Why is being a doctor not worth it?