Can universe arise nothing?
Many scientists assume that the universe came from nothing, which is an idea that can only be true in light of quantum theory. Ultimately, quantum fluctuations could allow a universe to spontaneously form from nothing.
Is the universe empty?
So long as energy exists within it — even the zero-point energy of the quantum vacuum is sufficient — there will always be some form of radiation that can never be removed. The Universe has never been completely empty, and so long as dark energy doesn’t decay entirely away, it never will be, either.
Does the past still exist?
In short, space-time would contain the entire history of reality, with each past, present or future event occupying a clearly determined place in it, from the very beginning and for ever. The past would therefore still exist, just as the future already exists, but somewhere other than where we are now present.
- Can universe arise nothing?
- Is the universe empty?
- Does the past still exist?
- Is our future already written?
- Is time an illusion?
- Is it possible to travel to the past?
- Is it possible to travel back in time?
- Can we go back in time?
- Is it possible to go back in time and change the past?
- What happens if you meet your past self?
- Can God change your past?
- Why time travel to the past is impossible?
- Who is working on time travel?
- How can I change my past?
- Can you go back in time if you run fast enough?
- What is dark speed?
- Is light faster than darkness?
- Is anything faster than light?
- Do wormholes exist?
- Why does time stop at the speed of light?