What are 5 facts about the universe?
- It was hot when it was young.
- It will be cold when it grows old.
- The Universe spans a diameter of over 150 billion light years.
- The Universe is 13.7 billion years old.
- The Earth is not flat – but the Universe is.
- Large Scale Structures of the Universe.
How did we find out about the universe?
In the 1920s, astronomer Edwin Hubble made a revolutionary discovery about the universe. Using a newly constructed telescope at the Mount Wilson Observatory in Los Angeles, Hubble observed that the universe is not static, but rather is expanding.
What 3 things make up the universe?
The Universe is thought to consist of three types of substance: normal matter, ‘dark matter’ and ‘dark energy’. Normal matter consists of the atoms that make up stars, planets, human beings and every other visible object in the Universe.
- What are 5 facts about the universe?
- How did we find out about the universe?
- What 3 things make up the universe?
- Who is the creator of this universe?
- What is beyond our universe?
- What are 3 facts about the universe?
- What are 3 interesting facts about the universe?
- What are the 4 main components of the universe?
- What are the things in universe?
- What is the rarest thing in the universe?
- What’s the strangest thing in space?
- What is the most interesting thing in universe?
- Why is space completely silent?
- What is the biggest thing that exists?
- How many universes are there?
- Do Multiverses exist?
- What is the 11th dimension?
- Are we living in a multiverse?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What are the odds for life on Earth?