What does medical/biotechnology deal with?
Medical Biotechnology is the study of living cells and organisms to research, develop and produce pharmaceutical and diagnostic products that are used to treat and cure human diseases. In medical science and technology, this is a very vast field with a lot of career options to choose from.
What do you think is the most important contribution of biotechnology in the field of medicine?
Biotechnology is particularly important in the field of medicine, where it facilitates the production of therapeutic proteins and other drugs. Synthetic insulin and synthetic growth hormone and diagnostic tests to detect various diseases are just some examples of how biotechnology is impacting medicine.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of medical biotechnology?
|Biotechnology Pros||Biotechnology Cons|
|More nutrients and vitamins||Biodiversity loss|
|Higher crop yields||Epidemics|
|Efficient use of our natural resources||Problems with cross pollination|
|Longer shelf-life||Health problems|
- What does medical/biotechnology deal with?
- What do you think is the most important contribution of biotechnology in the field of medicine?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of medical biotechnology?
- What is the difference between biotechnology and medical biotechnology?
- What is biotechnology and its importance in agriculture medicine and the environment?
- What is the role of biotechnology in pharmaceutical industry?
- What is Microbial biotechnology briefly describe its applications in medicine industry and environment?
- What is the importance of biotechnology in industry?
- What are the benefits of biotechnology?
- What is biotechnology and its role in daily life?
- What is biotechnology and its importance with examples?
- Why Is biotechnology a boon to medical science?
- Why biotechnology is the science of the future?
- What are the 4 main areas of biotechnology?
- Can a biotechnologist work in hospital?
- Which is the best field in biotechnology?
- Which branch of biotechnology is the best?
- Can a biotechnologist become a doctor?
- How many years does it take to study biotechnology?
- Which is better engineering or biotechnology?