Which park at Universal has Harry Potter?
Within Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park, guests can enjoy the iconic Hogwarts castle and explore Hogsmeade village. And now open at Universal Studios Florida theme park, visitors can enter Diagon Alley to enjoy a brand-new ride, all-new magical experiences and more.
Which Harry Potter park should I go to first?
For the most authentic Harry Potter experience, head to Diagon Alley at Universal Studios first—just like Harry did in the first book. It’s a great gateway into the Wizarding World, and you can stock up on all your souvenirs and wizarding supplies at the land’s many shops.
Is Harry Potter World at Islands of Adventure?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Exclusive Vacation Package. At Islands of Adventure, you can visit Hogwarts™ castle and explore Hogsmeade™ village. And at Universal Studios, you can enter Diagon Alley™ and enjoy a mind-blowing thrill ride, magical experiences, and more.
- Which park at Universal has Harry Potter?
- Which Harry Potter park should I go to first?
- Is Harry Potter World at Islands of Adventure?
- Is Hogsmeade better than Diagon Alley?
- Which Universal park has Diagon Alley?
- Is Harry Potter world included in Universal Studios Hollywood ticket?
- Is Harry Potter still at Universal Studios?
- Why is universal closing Harry Potter?
- Why did Diagon Alley close?
- Is Harry Potter world worth the money?
- How long does it take to go through Harry Potter at Universal?
- How do people prepare for Harry Potter world?
- How much does a trip to Harry Potter world cost?
- Can you see all of Harry Potter world in one day?
- Can you stay in the Hogwarts Castle?
- What is the best month to go to Universal Studios?
- What day is Universal Studios least crowded?
- Why does Universal close so early?
- Is universal as busy as Disney?
- Should I take my kid to Universal or Disney?