There are three main types of science degrees – with lots of subsections and specialisms within them. These are biology, chemistry and physics.
What type of science majors are there?
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
- Biology, General.
- Biochemistry & Biophysics.
- Cell/Cellular Biology.
- Marine/Aquatic Biology.
- Microbiology & Immunology.
What’s the best science degree to get?
10 Best Bachelor of Science Degrees
- Computer Science. Computer science degrees focus on things like programming and web development.
- Information Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
What should you major in if you like science?
Consider this list of 15 science-related college majors that you can pursue:
- Aerospace engineering.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Computer science.
- Computer software engineering.
- Environmental science.
- Criminal science and forensics.
- What type of science majors are there?
- What’s the best science degree to get?
- What should you major in if you like science?
- What is the easiest science degree?
- Which science is the hardest?
- What is the highest paying science degree?
- Is psychology a science major?
- Is Bachelor of Science a good degree?
- Is there a genetics major?
- Do geneticists go to med school?
- Do geneticists make a lot of money?
- What should I study if I like genetics?
- Is genetics a hard major?
- Is a geneticist a doctor?
- How many years does it take to become geneticist?
- How do I choose a career?
- What is a person who studies DNA called?
- How do I find the right career?
- How do I know my interest in life?
- Which career is best for future?