Is there an exit from the universe?
We can’t travel out of the universe, any more than we can travel through time. Both are happening in a “direction” that physics doesn’t allow us to move.
What is beyond the universe?
To answer the question of what’s outside the universe, we first need to define exactly what we mean by “universe.” If you take it to mean literally all the things that could possibly exist in all of space and time, then there can’t be anything outside the universe.
What happens if you go to the end of the universe?
It will expand forever; the galaxies within groups and clusters will merge together to form a giant super-galaxy; the individual super-galaxies will accelerate away from one another; the stars will all die or get sucked into supermassive black holes; and then the stellar corpses will get ejected while the black holes
- Is there an exit from the universe?
- What is beyond the universe?
- What happens if you go to the end of the universe?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- How far is the end of the universe?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- Is there an end to space?
- How many universes are there?
- Can we travel to another galaxy?
- What is the 11th dimension?
- Are we living in a multiverse?
- What are the 3 types of universe?
- How can I do time travel?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How cold is space?
- What was there before the universe?
- Is space hot or cold?
- Who is Earth’s evil twin?
- What does space smell like?