Can the universe just end?
Scientists now consider it unlikely the universe has an end — a region where the galaxies stop or where there would be a barrier of some kind marking the end of space.
What will happen when the universe ends?
If the Universe holds enough matter, including dark matter, the combined gravitational attraction of everything will gradually halt this expansion and precipitate the ultimate collapse. Over time, galaxies, then individual stars, will smash into each other more frequently, killing off any life on nearby planets.
What is beyond our universe?
The trite answer is that both space and time were created at the big bang about 14 billion years ago, so there is nothing beyond the universe. However, much of the universe exists beyond the observable universe, which is maybe about 90 billion light years across.
- Can the universe just end?
- What will happen when the universe ends?
- What is beyond our universe?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- What will the end of the universe look like?
- How long will the earth last?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- Does time ever end?
- Is time an illusion?
- Who created the space?
- Can time go backwards?
- Does time really exist?
- Will the universe ever contract?
- Can time travel possible?
- How many dimensions are there?
- Do wormholes exist?
- Can you time travel in your mind?
- Can we travel back to past?
- How can a person go back in time?
- Is it possible to go back in time and change the past?