What makes a renewable resource?
A renewable resource is a resource of which there is an endless supply because it can be replenished. The sun, the wind, and geothermal heat are considered inexhaustible and therefore are examples of renewable resources.
Is cane sugar sustainable?
Because cane sugars all come from the same plant, they’re all associated with the same sustainability issues like habitat loss, biodiversity loss and soil erosion. The stuff in sugarcane that makes it sweet is sucrose.
How can sugarcane be more sustainable?
- Efficient Irrigation Systems Use.
- Inorganic Fertiliser Use Minimisation.
- Integrated Pest Management.
- Soil Health Maintenance.
- Sugar Mill Pollution Reduction or Elimination.
- What makes a renewable resource?
- Is cane sugar sustainable?
- How can sugarcane be more sustainable?
- Does growing sugarcane contribute to global warming?
- Does farming sugar cane harm the environment?
- What is sustainable sugarcane Initiative?
- What is the most sustainable sugar?
- What is the most environmentally friendly sweetener?
- What makes sugar Fair Trade?
- How is Fairtrade helping cotton farmers?
- Where does Fairtrade tea come from?
- Where does the United States get its sugar?
- Why did Hawaii stop producing sugar?
- Which country invented sugar?
- What state has the most sugar?
- What state drinks the most Coke?
- Which state Drinks the Most Diet Coke?
- Why do Americans put sugar in bread?
- Can diabetics eat bread?
- Does white bread turn into sugar?