How effective is BrainHQ? Studies have shown that training with BrainHQ can help people brake more quickly, make 38% fewer dangerous driving maneuvers, and cut at-fault car crashes by 48%—all of which add up to driving more confidently for longer.
Does BrainHQ cost money? You can use the first levels of select exercises in BrainHQ absolutely free of charge. You can use them as often as you like, for as long as you like. However, if you’d prefer to access the full range of BrainHQ’s exercises and benefits, you may pay a monthly charge of $14 or an annual charge of $96.
Who uses BrainHQ? 4. First Responders. In roles that involve high-stakes split-second decisions, fast and accurate cognitive abilities are critical. Police officers, firefighters, EMTs, and other emergency workers and first responders can all benefit from the increased focus and mental acuity that BrainHQ provides.
How do you get BrainHQ for free? Through a partnership with Demco, BrainHQ is now available as a free online resource at hundreds of libraries around the United States. A variety of health insurance companies offer BrainHQ as a benefit to their Medicare Advantage members to help them maintain and improve their cognitive health.
- How effective is BrainHQ? – Additional Questions
- Which is better Lumosity or BrainHQ?
- At what age is your brain the sharpest?
- Is CogniFit any good?
- What is the best brain training program?
- How can I exercise my brain everyday?
- Is lumosity free to use?
- What has happened to Lumosity?
- Does Lumosity increase IQ?
- What game improves memory?
- How can I naturally sharpen my memory?
- How can I sharpen my brain?