What is rainfall interception?
Rainfall interception is the fraction of rain that falls onto vegetation but never reaches the ground, instead evaporating from the wet canopy.
What is interception and infiltration?
The highest level of interception occurs when it snows on conifer forests and hardwood forests that have not yet lost their leaves. INFILTRATION. Infiltration is the physical process involving movement of water through the boundary area where the atmosphere interfaces with the soil.
What happens during interception?
American/Canadian football. In American football and Canadian football, an interception occurs when a forward pass that has not yet touched the ground is caught by a player of the opposing defensive team.
- What is rainfall interception?
- What is interception and infiltration?
- What happens during interception?
- What is interception in biology?
- What is another word for interception?
- What happens when interception in end zone?
- What do fighter pilots say when intercepting?
- Is an interception an incomplete pass?
- How do you intercept in basketball?
- How do you teach a man to man defense?
- What is a Pick 6 in football?
- How do you play good defense in basketball without fouling?
- Can you jump to block a layup?
- How do you play 1v1 defense in basketball?
- How do you play defense without a hand check?
- How do you play a tough defense in basketball?
- Is hand-checking illegal?
- How do you block without fouling in basketball?
- How do you become a better shot blocker in basketball?
- How do you defend a fade away?