Do Christian Scientists believe in medicine?
Christian Scientists generally forgo most kinds of medical treatment because they choose to rely solely on Christian Science treatment, both for themselves and for their children. (See “Treatment of children,” above.)
What is Christian Science practice?
The practice of Christian Science involves developing spiritual sense, learning how to recognize the presence of spiritual realities, such as God-given health and well-being, right in the face of contradictory evidence.
Can Christian Scientists drink alcohol?
Inclusion points. Drink/smoke: Alcohol and Tobacco are not permitted. Christmas Day: celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Good Friday: observance of the death of Jesus Christ (two days before Easter).
- Do Christian Scientists believe in medicine?
- What is Christian Science practice?
- Can Christian Scientists drink alcohol?
- What religion is against medical treatment?
- Is smoking a sin?
- Does the Bible say not to drink alcohol?
- Is it OK for pastors to drink?
- What religions dont drink alcohol?
- What does the Bible say about drinking and partying?
- Are Christians allowed to dance?
- Is getting drunk a sin?
- Can Christians enjoy entertainment?
- What did Jesus say about rest?
- What does Bible say about video games?
- What does the Bible say about relaxing?
- How did Jesus handle stress?
- Did Jesus take a vacation?
- What does the Bible say about stressing?
- What does Bible say about depression?
- What does the Bible say about mental exhaustion?