Air pollution like sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides can cause respiratory diseases, or can make these diseases worse. Respiratory diseases like asthma or chronic bronchitis make it hard for people to breathe.
Which form of air pollution is acid rain?
Acid rain results when sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOX) are emitted into the atmosphere and transported by wind and air currents.
What are 5 causes of acid rain?
- Combustion of coal and oil.
- Power plants and manufacturing industries.
- Automobiles and other vehicles.
- Volcanic eruptions: The main natural causal agent for acid rain is volcanic emissions.
Is acid rain a cause of water pollution?
It causes respiratory issues in animals and humans. When acid rain falls down and flows into the rivers and ponds it affects the aquatic ecosystem. It alters the chemical composition of the water, to a form which is actually harmful to the aquatic ecosystem to survive and causes water pollution.
- Which form of air pollution is acid rain?
- What are 5 causes of acid rain?
- Is acid rain a cause of water pollution?
- Is acid rain water pollution or air pollution?
- What are natural causes of acid rain?
- What are 3 causes of acid rain?
- What are various causes of water pollution?
- What is the effect of acid rain?
- What is acid rain class 7th?
- What pH is acid rain?
- What is acid rain for students?
- What is acid rain PPT?
- When did acid rain start?
- What are the types of acid rain?
- Where does acid rain occur?
- Can acid rain burn your skin?
- Can acid rain hurt humans?
- Which country has the most acid rain?
- How do we stop acid rain?
- Which country suffers from air pollution?