How do you use cold wave rods on relaxed hair?
Do you use curling rods on wet or dry hair?
Your curls will look healthier and last longer if your hair is clean before you curl it. Leave your hair a little damp, do not dry it completely. Flexi rods work best on wet or damp hair to create a stronger, lasting curl. If you aren’t going to wash your hair, you can use a spray bottle to dampen it.
How do you use a curling rod without heat?
- How do you use cold wave rods on relaxed hair?
- Do you use curling rods on wet or dry hair?
- How do you use a curling rod without heat?
- Do heatless curls damage your hair?
- Do heatless curls work on dry hair?
- How do you get tight curls without heat?
- How can I get spiral curls without heat or rollers?
- How do you get soft waves without heat?
- How can I straighten my hair without heat?
- Why won’t my hair stay straight after I straighten it?
- How do I get rid of frizzy hair?
- Why is my hair so frizzy and poofy?
- Which serum is best for frizzy hair?
- How do you tame frizzy wavy hair?
- What haircut is best for thick frizzy hair?
- Should thick hair be layered or one length?
- Does layering make hair less frizzy?
- Is frizzy hair better short or long?
- How do I make my hair look younger?
- What is the best haircut for wavy hair?