How do you solve the riddle in the orphanage?
How do you solve the third Riddler challenge in Arkham Knight?
How do you solve the Riddler Catwoman in Arkham Knight? To solve it, hit the switches to rotate the green blocks to form a question mark facing down, and look on the outer rim mirror to find the dot. After solving the riddle, meet up with Catwoman to explore a new door that has opened up.
How do you do numeracy 101 in Batman?
- How do you solve the riddle in the orphanage? – Additional Questions
- How many Riddler challenges are there in Arkham Knight?
- How do you save Catwoman in Arkham Knight?
- Do you have to get all Riddler trophies for knightfall?
- Could I have saved Barbara in Arkham Knight?
- How can I get Catwoman for free?
- What happens to Catwoman in Arkham Knight?
- Can you free roam with Catwoman in Arkham Knight?
- How do I get Catwoman out of the orphanage?
- How many Riddler trophies do you need to confront the Riddler Arkham Knight?
- Do you have to beat Riddler to activate knightfall?
- How do you unlock the gold Batsuit?
- What is the true ending of Arkham Knight?
- What happens if you restore Ra’s al Ghul?
- How do you unlock the secret ending in Arkham Knight?
- Is Batman alive at the end of Dark Knight Rises?
- Why does Bane wear a mask?
- Who is the woman with Bruce Wayne at the end of The Dark Knight Rises?