- Synchronistic Meetings.
- Numbers or Patterns.
- Losing/Finding Objects.
- Breaking or Malfunctioning Objects.
- Repetitive Experiences or Encounters (“Deja Vu”)
- Fast and Furious Manifestation.
When the universe doesn’t give you what you want?
“The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions. In essence, you don’t get what you WANT, you get what you ARE.”
What happens when the universe dies?
Astronomers once thought the universe could collapse in a Big Crunch. Now most agree it will end with a Big Freeze. If the expanding universe could not combat the collective inward pull of gravity, it would die in a Big Crunch, like the Big Bang played in reverse.
How long our universe will last?
Not to worry, though. As Mack counsels, whatever it looks like, the end probably won’t be nigh for at least 200 billion years.
- When the universe doesn’t give you what you want?
- What happens when the universe dies?
- How long our universe will last?
- How will our universe end?
- What is beyond the universe?
- What was there before the universe?
- Who created universe?
- What is the universe inside of?
- Will the universe last forever?
- Will the universe end in 5 billion years?
- Is the universe infinite?
- Will time ever run out?
- Is time real or an illusion?
- Can the universe be reborn?
- Can we travel to another galaxy?
- How far have we seen in the universe?
- How many universes are there?
- Can you go to the future?
- Can we travel back in time?
- Can you travel to the past?