How do I turn off verification required on App Store?
Question: Q: How to remove verification required
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID and check your payment information is current. Even if you only want something that is free this will be required if you have any payment form on record.
Why does Apple keep asking for my billing information?
You get this message when a payment method has failed, or if the particular device has never purchased a paid app, or downloaded a free app, or if there is a pending unpaid balance on the account. As you can see, the leading cause for the ‘Verification Required’ message on your iPhone or iPad is a faulty credit card.
Why can’t I download apps on my iPhone without payment method?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
- How do I turn off verification required on App Store?
- Why does Apple keep asking for my billing information?
- Why can’t I download apps on my iPhone without payment method?
- Why does my App Store keep saying there’s a billing problem?
- How do I update my iPhone apps without billing information?
- Why won’t my App Store let me download apps?
- How do you update apps without Apple ID?
- Why can’t I update my apps IOS?
- Why can’t I update my app?
- How do I restart the App Store on my iPhone?
- How do I update apps on my iPhone 2022?
- How can I install apps on my iPhone without App Store?
- Can I download app without Apple ID?
- Can you set up iPhone without Apple ID?
- How do I download apps without Apple ID password?
- Can you use the App Store without a payment method?
- How do I install apps without signing in?
- How can I download premium apps for free?
- How do I download apps on my ipad without Apple ID?
- Is Google Play account same as Google account?