The signs of puberty include1:
- Growth of pubic hair, other body hair, and facial hair.
- Enlargement of testicles and penis.
- Muscle growth.
- Growth spurt.
- Deepening of the voice.
How do you know if you hit puberty as a boy?
The first signs of puberty in boys is that your testicles (balls) begin to get bigger.
Other signs of puberty in boys include:
- getting taller quickly.
- feet getting bigger.
- deepening voice.
- hair growing in new places.
- new muscles or body shape.
- frequent erections.
- ejaculating while you’re sleeping (wet dreams)
What are the 5 stages of puberty?
Tanner stages summary
|Tanner stages in males||Age at the start||Noticeable changes|
|Stage 2||Around age 11||Pubic hair starts to form|
|Stage 3||Around age 13||Voice begins to change or “crack”; muscles get larger|
|Stage 4||Around age 14||Acne may appear; armpit hair forms|
|Stage 5||Around age 15||Facial hair comes in|
1 more row
At what age puberty ends?
Puberty is a process that takes place for several years. Most girls finish puberty by age 14. Most boys finish puberty by age 15 or 16.
- How do you know if you hit puberty as a boy?
- What are the 5 stages of puberty?
- At what age puberty ends?
- What age do boys hit puberty?
- How long does puberty last for boy?
- Does puberty hurt?
- Does puberty make you tired?
- Does puberty make you taller?
- Does puberty make you eat more?
- Will puberty make me lose weight?
- When does puberty start?
- Can puberty make you feel sick?
- Do girls grow after period?
- How long is puberty for a girl?
- What height should a 14 year old be?
- Do boys have cramps?
- What is the oldest woman to have a period?
- Can my period affect my boyfriend?
- What is a period for girls?
- Do periods hurt?