How old are the Diamonds in Steven Universe?
Over 6,000+ Years Ago
Pink Diamond and her Gems arrived on Earth and began the process of colonizing the planet, constructing several Gem installations and structures including the Prime Kindergarten.
Where did White Diamond come from Steven Universe?
For eons, White Diamond remained on the Gem Homeworld, secluded inside her ship, until she finally left Homeworld to help Steven Universe heal the corrupted Gems. She made her debut in “Legs From Here to Homeworld”.
How was Pink Diamond created?
Pink diamonds, however, are a different story. Trace elements have never been found in pink diamonds. Instead, the colour is caused by a distortion in the diamond’s crystal lattice, created by intense heat and great pressure from all directions (non-isotropic stress) after the stone’s formation in the earth.
- How old are the Diamonds in Steven Universe?
- Where did White Diamond come from Steven Universe?
- How was Pink Diamond created?
- Why can’t Rose and Steven both exist?
- How did Rose Quartz become pregnant?
- What is the rarest diamond color?
- Do pink diamonds exist in nature?
- How old is pink diamond?
- Are blue diamonds real?
- How rare is a red diamond?
- What diamond is black?
- What color is the blood diamond?
- Are blood diamonds illegal?
- Do blood diamonds still exist?
- How did blood diamonds start?
- Why do they cut off hands in Blood Diamond?
- Who controls the diamond trade?
- Why do rebels harvest diamonds?
- Did De Beers sell blood diamonds?
- Why do they call it Blood Diamond?