Is a universe from nothing possible?
If we want to think about nothing in a physical sense, you have to keep certain things. You need spacetime and the laws of physics, for example; you cannot have a Universe without them.
Can anything be created from nothing?
So particle-antiparticle pairs can be created from “nothing”, that is from no particles to two particles, but energy must be provided, so these particles can be viewed as having been created from the energy.
Who created God?
We ask, “If all things have a creator, then who created God?” Actually, only created things have a creator, so it’s improper to lump God with his creation. God has revealed himself to us in the Bible as having always existed. Atheists counter that there is no reason to assume the universe was created.
- Is a universe from nothing possible?
- Can anything be created from nothing?
- Who created God?
- What was there before the universe?
- What law says that something Cannot come from nothing?
- What does nothing look like?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What does came from nothing mean?
- Who said nothing comes nothing?
- Who said that nothing happens in the world without a reason?
- Where is nothing will come of nothing from?
- How Nothing will come of nothing speak again?
- What did Shakespeare mean by nothing?
- What does the true blank of thine eye mean?
- Who said the course of true love never runs smooth?
- Who said love looks not with eyes?
- What is meant by true love?
- Who said so we grew together like to a double cherry?
- What do two cherries symbolize?
- What do cherries signify?