How did the universe start if there was nothing?
Virtually all astronomers now believe that the universe sprang forth in what is known as the “Big Bang” explosion, from a state of extraordinary compression and phenomenally high temperature in which forces such as gravity and electromagnetism were unified in a single, all-encompassing force.
Can the universe create itself from nothing?
“Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist,” Hawking writes.
Who created all the universe?
Many religious persons, including many scientists, hold that God created the universe and the various processes driving physical and biological evolution and that these processes then resulted in the creation of galaxies, our solar system, and life on Earth.
- How did the universe start if there was nothing?
- Can the universe create itself from nothing?
- Who created all the universe?
- Does God exist Yes or no?
- Who created God?
- Who created the world?
- Who created all gods?
- What God is God?
- How many universes are there?
- What is beyond the universe?
- Do Multiverses exist?
- Can we travel to another galaxy?
- Have we ever left the Milky Way?
- Will humanity ever leave the solar system?
- Is it possible to leave this universe?
- How much longer will Earth last?
- What was there before the universe?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What is omniverse?